I think now is a good time to let you in on a little secret:
Its gonna be OK.
Some things are out of our control, but there is always hope. Here’s a few things you can do instead of worrying about what the future holds.
- Plant something Join a gardening club, start an herb garden, or volunteer to help plant trees with your neighborhood’s beautification program.
- Reach enlightenment Start meditating, pray, or have your chakras read. Spiritual healing of every flavor does the body, and soul, good.
- Get pampered Give yourself a spa day. Go to Lush and load up on your favorite bath bombs, masks, lotions, and scrubs. While your at it, try multi masking for your best skin ever.
- Do good Find a cause that heals your soul. Volunteer at a homeless shelter or visit children in the hospital. Read to kids or help puppies and kitties find a loving home. There’s so much good work to be done right in your backyard.
- Support a just cause Click here for a full list of Pro-Women, Pro-Immigrant, Pro-Earth, and Anti Bigotry causes that need your help.