You know, I’ve been at this blogging thing a while. You’ve seen my outfits, shared some laughs, and hopefully have been inspired a time or two. But I never really open up! So, thought I would share some fun facts about the girl behind PJA.
1. I’m deathly afraid of zombies, but I love the Walking Dead. Can’t watch it by myself, though. I need a shoulder to bury my head into during the scary parts.
2. I have some RIDICULOUS iPhone cases. Half the time, they’re huge and highly impractical.
3. Clumsy might as well be my middle name. I’m currently sporting a huge yellow and green bruise on my shin from falling onto Muni. Yes, I was sober.
4. When I was in 4th grade, I was a figure roller skater. I only competed twice and I placed second both times because I’m awesome.
5. “I Will Follow You Into the Dark” by Death Cab for Cutie makes me cry. Every. Time.
6. Thanks to binging on Shark Week, my phobia of the great white is completely eradicated. In fact, they’re actually my new favorite animal.
7. I’m pretty convinced I’m a raccoon whisperer. Where my city friends run in fear, I crouch down and start cooing at the furry buggers. One time, a brave masked fella came close enough to sniff my shoes. I may as well be their goddess.
8. I have technically 5 tattoos. My first one? A poor, unfortunate Hello Kitty with a lazy eye. It’s since been covered. No regrets.
9. My dream job? K-Pop star.
10. My bestest friend in the whole wide world was born two days after me. We even attended the same preschool.
This was fun! Something you wanna know? Ask away!